Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drown vs O'Keefe

Never let it be said I didn't publish both sides.

From: Evonne Perfect
To: calh@gate.net

Subject: defamation of character
Date: Feb 27, 2011 6:02 PM

Good day ,


I am not sure you aware but the correct name is Drown vs O'Keefe.Veronica O'Keefe's estate owns the car. She paid for the entire car whicih can be proven by the wirre transfer for the exact amount of the car purchase price on the exact date the car was bought. Part of the evidence Drown knows about but was not included in the case. She was a amazing woman and her husband was a WWII veteran aand retired state police officer. Maureen Perfect is the executor of the estate. By the way you have the article tagged it is coming up under Evonne Perfect which is not correct. Please make the correction to the name and the tags. I am sure it was not done on purpose by you but just a reprint of an article.

Please make the corrections to the tags. It was done on purpose by the trustee in order to embarrass me and apply pressure to the courts to reverse their decision. I devote countless hours of my time to help as a political activist and humanitarian. I dont have any moeny but what I dont have in money I give in work hours to improve the lives of others.This trustee has used the laws to attack victims of bankruptcy. Look at some of his other cases. He tried to have mortgage thrown out and over the fact the house was not accurately described. He looks for legal loopholes in order to effectively steal property for his own gain. I am sure you would not want to exploit the public as he does. You seem like a good attorney from what I have researched and your motivation in printing the article is to be a source of info for others which appears altruistic.

Thank you,

Evonne